Wednesday, March 4, 2009

List of stupid things people have said whilst I DJ - #4

Date: Last Friday night
Location: Kings County, NY - my usual spot


A girl had requested to hear Wham's "Careless Whisper". Yes, it's a little corny, but it's still a great song, and since girls always get their request (see Milky Manchester's DJ Customer Relations Handbook, page 1: happy girls = happy bar), and it was during 80's hour (anytime after 1:00 AM), so naturally, request granted. Then this ODFFDDS walks up.

Overdressed Fuckface Douchebag Dick Sucker: Ummm... are you gonna play something new? This song is kind of lame.
Me: Yeah, I've played lots of "new" stuff tonight. This was by request.
Overdressed Fuckface Douchebag Dick Sucker: That doesn't mean you have to play it. Show some judgement.

Then he immediately turns and walks away - lucky for him, because for a split second, I honestly thought about popping him square in the nose. The smugness of his delivery was overwhelming. I shouldn't let people like this get to me, but I think the Lord would forgive my actions because that guy was seriously just looking to push the WRONG button. ARGH I'm getting mad just thinking about this &*$#@!$ a-hole again!

1 comment:

Mike Atari said...

you shoulda popped him in the kisser!